Important Updates:

Please visit for details and for information regarding the City of Milton coronavirus response.

Vacation Patrol Request

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Heading out of town and want to make sure your home and property stays safe? You can request a "vacation check" so that a sworn Milton Police officer or a Public Safety Ambassadors will go to your house while you're gone and contact you if he or she notices any issues. If you're interested, fill out the form below. 
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.

Please resolve the captcha.