Milton's Human Resources -- or HR -- Department strives to support the goals, mission and vision of the City through the day-to-day administration of its personnel functions.
Duties and responsibilities of Human Resources include:
- Identifying and retaining an outstanding workforce to provide services to the citizens of Milton
- Developing competitive salary and benefits programs to recruit and retain employees
- Encouraging employees to safely perform the duties of their job and limit liability
- Training staff
- Maintaining employee records
- Assuring compliance with established internal regulations and state and federal laws.
We are always available to answer any questions. Please feel free to contact us using the information below. You can also click on these buttons to review our policies, benefits and available positions.
Frequently Asked Questions